Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Monday still tired/ achey ..only got 4 hours work in ( not over productive either) went to see if tanning booths paid for still valid...they were...so plan to catch bus every other day to Stonecross & walk from there to town as am sure the walk all the way last tuesday knackered me for at least 2 days.

Tried to look for a holiday for us but have asked P to help...too much

Regimen;

Celery J then OJ
2 eggs scrambled with tomato ( olive oil)
Asparagus, Smoked salmon & xtra light mayo
Mushroom curry, brown rice, shami kebab (3oz) & salad
0 alcohol

2 comments:

emily from blog articles said...

Hello Jen,

After reading your blog "this post", I believe you will find my articles on alzheimers dementia and other Alzheimers topics to be helpful.

You are also welcome to post your own articles on Alzheimers in my free directory ... sharing your knowledge will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and valuable backlink to your own blog / site. If you have the time, why not take a look at my articles on alzheimers disease now!

Kind Regards
Emily

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my liposuction plastic surgery blog.