Friday, September 16, 2005

Fibromyalgia at STIFF(uk)

Fibromyalgia at STIFF(uk): "STIFF(uk) - Support through information for fibromyalgia sufferers, their families and friends - aims -

* to provide mutual support for sufferers and their families;

* to disseminate information about FMS to the medical profession, the general public and the media;

* to provide confidential group and individual help and advice.

STIFF(uk) is a small national UK based charity which provides information and support to sufferers of Fibromyalgia Syndrome. "

2 comments:

Trog said...

I just stopped by to say hello.. I came accross your blog today I want to tell you about a new FREE debt repair/credit repair service I have put up on a website and blog take a peek herecredit managementif you like the site please leave a comment and maybe make a link so others may get free helpcredit management

emily from blog articles said...

Hi Jen,

As a result of reading your blog "Fibromyalgia at STIFF(uk)", I think you will discover my directory on alzheimers disease and other Alzheimers studies to be useful.

Why not submit your own articles on Alzheimers to my free directory ... sharing your information will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and a valuable backlink to your own site. If convenient, come and take a look at my articles on alzheimers disease now!

Best Regards
Emily