Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Caffeine, wine and celery soup

Could succumbing to the temptation of an esspresso ( double) followed by a few glasses of Iceland's Jacobs Creek Shiraz Cabernet really have made me so hyper that I stayed up till 12.30 for the first time in ages and awoke before 5am and was unable to get back to sleep...

In addition the rash on my face and upper arms was in full bloom and feeling hot, tight and itchy like sunburn...a bit nauseous all day and knackered so day off work was used to do a bit of housework with the featherduster...

Reckon I had better go back to my original intention of keeping a detailed food diary though there is not much time from today until I se DR B next Tuesday..

Sooo
A few cups of brown tea with soya milk
loads of water
spinach omelette
black pudding
1 americano coffee couple of biscuits

Tea: Sausages, runner beans bit of potato with oil & vinegar

Fell to sleep on sofa before the end of Emmerdale...

No comments: