Monday, December 13, 2004

Well, monday, monday again

Still no clue about what is going on with work, asked G to get in touch as the only contact has been to be cc'd in on a couple of emails...

Didnt manage to stay off the booze totally - one glass wine after the Xmas spectacular at the Orchards (pathos a gogo) two on Saturday with dinner, two at the Green Tree and two with dinner Sunday...Monday, Tuesday to go..

Mother is dearest is landing tomorrow - just a cup of tea and a biscuit will do...hmmmm

All the above done while feeling 100% premenstrual - headache, belly-ache & everything else ache plus the blues big style - but no show yet

P is quite excited about blood tests so fingers crossed Dr B is on the right track with pernicious anemia, it would be such a gift to have some spark back.

3 comments:

emily from blog articles said...

Hi Jen,

As a result of reading your blog "Well, monday, monday again", I think you will discover my directory on and other Alzheimers studies to be useful.

Why not submit your own articles on Alzheimers to my free directory ... sharing your information will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and a valuable backlink to your own site. If convenient, come and take a look at my articles on alzheimers disease now!

Best Regards
Emily

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I know that you love my work so, look up my awful plastic surgery celebrity blog.

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Stop by and look at my plastic surgery thailand blog site.