Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Prizes and laxatives

Well, now then, Senokot have a seasonal raffle with the top prize being a nutritionist consultation... Senokot Raffle "Win a personal health check with a qualified nutritional therapist £500 towards a course of consultations, supplements and diagnostic tests with a BANT registered nutritional therapist in your local area "

Yup, I have been rabbit dropping constipated on and off ( more on the pot with zero results) but thats probably more than enough info...My preferred remedy when totaly needed is Andrews which does not not trigger the IB spasms plus loads more fruit and veg.

The past week in particular and past couple of months have seen the rise of a new pain...bottom of rib cage on right hand back. Last Friday it reached a new crescendo of exquisite torture and succumbed to going to see Dr B again ( tried Dr Myers about a month ago with no joy, he didnt seem too impressed by Drs B's suggested diagnosis of fibro...) Anyway, blood and urine tests taken and awaiting an appointment for a scan. Also visited Osteopath but did not get same relief as from first visit for left rib cage. He said he could not find stuck ribs like on the left but did feel the constipation...

Time and tests may tell but this in particular has caused problems at home with Partner getting very angry with me and it all getting me down. I thought I had made such good progress towards health earlier this year so this has hit pretty hard. The pressure to not be ill because of the work situation and P being angry def does not help...

6 comments:

Cool Off said...

Hey Jen,

I was looking for sites/blogs with keywords like functional health or something like that. Your Prizes and laxatives however caught my attention! Nice one, I'm impressed! However, it may not be exactly what I saw on http://www.mymangosteen.com/jvcnetwork, but I'm glad I stopped by!

If you're curious, like I was, check it out - http://www.mymangosteen.com/jvcnetwork, you may want to find out more! Well got to go. I may stop by again though!

Cool Down said...

Hi Gambling Housewife,
Nice site/blog - Prizes and laxatives! I had to take a second look just to be sure if the focus I was looking for - cancer, relates to the site I saw on http://www.mymangosteen.com/jvcnetwork. I'm just doing some research on sites like http://www.mymangosteen.com/jvcnetwork, with other keywords like cancer but yours still intrigued me.

When you get a chance check out that site! It sure got my attention!

Cool Down said...

Hey Gambling Housewife,

I was looking for sites/blogs with keywords like functional health or something like that. Your Prizes and laxatives however caught my attention! Nice one, I'm impressed! However, it may not be exactly what I saw on http://www.mymangosteen.com/jvcnetwork, but I'm glad I stopped by!

If you're curious, like I was, check it out - http://www.mymangosteen.com/jvcnetwork, you may want to find out more! Well got to go. I may stop by again though!

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Jump into my pro and cons of plastic surgery blog.

Rabbit Hutches 4u said...

After looking through literally 100's of listings on search engines, Gambling Housewife, I really was not finding a lot of good rabbit related sites. I started searching on the search engines for rabbit related websites using the keyword rabbit cage and found your awesome page with the title Prizes and laxatives. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword rabbit cage. Could we do a link exchange at some point? Anyway, thanks and I’m glad I found you on the web.

Rabbit Hutches 4u said...

What a great site! Hi Gambling Housewife. I was surfing the search engines for rabbit related websites using the keyword rabbit cage and found your awesome page with the title Prizes and laxatives. I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword rabbit cage. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Anyway, thanks for your time and I’m glad I found your site.