Thursday, October 07, 2004

A useful and vocal website run by Dominie Bush is organising a campaign in the USA to raise awareness of fibro - note the recent fibromyaligia awareness week here in the UK showed zero results in Goole alerts .. not anywhere in the media and public eye, vey dissapointing...

Dominie says "P.S. Please visit my FMS/CFIDS site at http://www.fms-help.com where you will find my personal FMS/CFIDS story, my 100 Tips for Coping, information about the exciting Million Letter Campaign--plus lots of compassion, encouragement and practical helps for living with this illness! "

3 comments:

emily from blog articles said...

Hello Jen,

After reading your blog "this post", I believe you will find my articles on alzheimers treatment and other Alzheimers topics to be helpful.

You are also welcome to post your own articles on Alzheimers in my free directory ... sharing your knowledge will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and valuable backlink to your own blog / site. If you have the time, why not take a look at my articles on alzheimers disease now!

Kind Regards
Emily

emily from blog articles said...

Hi Jen,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my directory on alzheimers disease symptoms and other Alzheimers studies to be useful.

Why not submit your own articles on Alzheimers to my free directory ... sharing your information will help others and you also get the benefit of recognition and a valuable backlink to your own site. If convenient, come and take a look at my articles on alzheimers disease now!

Best Regards
Emily

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Stop by and look at my cosmetic plastic surgery blog site.