Monday, December 15, 2008

cfs/meKnowledgeCenter - Information and Guidance for those affected by CFS/ME

cfs/meKnowledgeCenter - Information and Guidance for those affected by CFS/ME has the makings of a great site..

Debating with myself whether it is worth going back to my GP again in the maybe forlorn hope of getting her to understand how disabling my fibromyalgia is. Last visit (for RTI) I mentioned new hot sweats, quite different to the previous which probably were menopause related, but no, she insisted they were probably still menopausal. Strange then that they stopped shortly into the course of anti-biotics. Still got horrendous post nasal drip and feel like a fever / headache is creeping back up on me too...

Anyway, last week I decided to tackle emulsioning the 4th wall in our main sitting room, (I did one in 2006 and one last year) - and took me a whole bloody week, leaving me totally wiped out every day despite tackling it a bit at a time. I only made it out of the house twice, too tired and fuddled to drive. Frustrating nightmare illness. . .

No comments: