Sunday, April 02, 2006

Some of the abnormalities that have been demonstrated in ME/CFS - Eileen Marshall and Margaret Williams - 310306

Hugely impressive article siting evidence that CFS & ME are not "all in your mind" rather the research shows organic abnormalities which are likely causes or origin of the symptoms. A real disgrace if the patient is blamed - as I was by one particular psychiatrist - and not given the appropriate treatment. Some of the abnormalities that have been demonstrated in ME/CFS - Eileen Marshall and Margaret Williams - 310306: "Some of the abnormalities that have been demonstrated in ME/CFS Eileen Marshall Margaret Williams 31st March 2006...

I find this item most interesting...I wondere where fibromyalgia is?
There is:
"evidence that ME/CFS is a complex, serious multi-system autoimmune disorder (in Belgium, the disorder has now been placed between MS and lupus) "

Also: "there is evidence that up to 92% of ME/CFS patients also have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)"

Of the items I can understand or know I have without specific tests I can tick off at least half the list as applying to me.

No comments: