Monday, January 17, 2005

Dettol baths

Sunday evening a memory of frequently being bathed in Detoll came to me. I have no idea what triggered it nor my mothers motives for doing such a thing.

I asked Pete if had ever been treated similarly which seemed to make him very uncomfortable and really lost for words. He eventually mumbled something about maybe once after some injuries. Not very convincingly.

The rash on my arms is quite noticable today - too much chocolate? The Xmas diversions from my diet regime are proving difficult to put right, carb and sugar cravings being very strong. I also managed just one alcohol free day last week, well, suppose if I aim for 2 this week then 3 next I will get to a position where a couple of drinks a couple of days a week will be sustainable. With our habits it is hard.

No comments: